proudly servicing US Schools, Colleges, University and Government since 1996
RocketReader newsletter - Vocabulary Unleashed - More Tricky Words Explained
Answers to Test your knowledge!
Take our quiz to find out whether you know how to use the words discussed above.
- Given the recent spate of crime in their neighbourhood, the mother is averse
to letting her children play in the park unsupervised.
- If something occurs twice a year, it occurs biannually.
- Stealing is an illicit activity.
- Always ensure you are punctual to a job interview or your prospective employer may not have a good impression of you.
- The family exulted at their big lottery win.
- Win or lose, the most important thing is to have fun when you play sport!
- It's such a great event, you should come.
- Their aunt, who recently moved to New York City, says that [their/there/they're] are some pretty exciting things to do in the Big Apple.